Blog feedback

 Over the last few weeks I have received many comments on my blog from my peers giving me feedback on my work. I have found this incredibly helpful as it has given me an outside perspective on my work. I'm very happy with the feedback that I have gotten over the last few weeks. Many of the comments I have gotten about my game have been incredibly positive and many of the commenters have been very excited about my game idea. This positive feedback has inspired me to continue developing ideas for my game because I now have a small group of people who are looking forward to my finished product.

I also enjoy giving others feedback on their blogs, I find that it helps me to look at what work that others are doing. I think that seeing the work that others are doing helps me come up with new ideas, viewing others work has always inspired me and being able to see the methods that others use while working helps me find new ways to work. 

feedback
Viewing others blogs and giving and receiving feedback has helped me get to know my peers better. I find that each person has a very unique approach to their work and this has helped me to get to know them much better.

I look forward to continue giving and receiving feedback because I find it beneficial 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction post

Game idea research

Brainstorming topics for my game