Planning for my chapter

 The section I have chosen to work on is ' The Digital History of Games' I chose this topic because I find this very interesting. I have a good bit of knowledge of this in terms of consoles and games released between the mid 90s and now. I feel that this would be an interesting topic that I will continue to be engaged with.

For research on my chosen topic I intend on using a variety of sources, like historical sources, documentaries and literary sources. I aim to use a wide range of sources while I am collecting refrences and research so that I can have a range of different perspectives.

I am starting by looking for methods of research that will be beneifical to me. While looking for research methods I found this article, which provides a variety of different research methods and advice on how to ensure that you will complete your research in a timely manner. 

Planning
Because I have to write a chapter of a book I began to research how to write a book. I found this article which provided some helpful advice for getting started at writing a book.

I believe that the combintaion of these different elements will benefit me in my work this semester.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction post

Game idea research

Brainstorming topics for my game